February 9, 2009

Jack Rudy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

His tatt is so delicate n sensitive by single needle..........

I had sooooooooo much story, drama wiz Jack Rudy n his wify Carrie........I cant even write on here

Eventually we understand each other and he said " I ll tattoo u one of the proudly my script "

Ive never had tattin' like this big script on stomach of women for 33 yrs !!!! everybody thought me get lil script or sum

Hellnaaawwwwh me get a real big 1 on my stomach thiss my dream

then He asked me bout whats letters do u want?

I want to use the word " Charlie " like........ " Whats good Charlie? " or .........

So then Y dont u get " Good Time Charlies " if u like it

" ooO Of course I like it cuz that ur name!!! U give me ur name?!?! Sure? "

" Yes "

Got it !!!!!

" when I was in Japan, I tatted this name on sum Japanese dude.......he was like really love me so he request me tatt the name n skull on arm.......but it was juss I did wiz nothing cuz he want

but Kyoko, thiss totally different between u n that dude, u know. now we KNOW each other.......Yea thiss different "

Im so glad to u say that Jack........

His peeps r comin to say wassup to him When Jack tattin' on me then Jack r talkin to them bout " How did we meet each other in yokohama JP " was funny story, or " See, she juss got Baby Ray's tatt before she come here! " " Damn chu got 2 tatts in a day?! She is a gangsta! " so alala peeps r comin' it was fun


Beside he siad, Me(Jack) n my master who put the name " Good Time Charlie " r writin' sum history book so I ll put ur picture on my book

yea thiss good idea, young japanese women came to here from Tokyo for get my bigass script on her stomach lettered

" GOOD TIME CHARLIES " damn good!!! yea good idea!!!!

Thank u Thank u Jack even if it wont come true Im still happy tho

I had real meaningfully experience in this trip Thanks to Jack, Cariie, Tattoo land's staff, Ray, Steve, Alva, Richard, Retna, Yuri,
Tomo, Chaz, Nori, to all my homies!!!!!!!

2 comments:

mattfromotm said...

Jack did an amazing portrait of my father for me as well....He's amazing.


http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6165/3564/1600/matt_s_tatoo_005%5B1%5Dsmall.jpg

AKIRA said...

I saw ur tatt its juss ur dad! real cool n YES his script n portrait is the best in world!!!